Anubhuti Rai M. Sc. Biotechnology
Biology Teacher with more than 5 years of experience
- Proficient in high quality teaching, extra-curricular activities,
- Organized and driven with innate ability to stay focused; used effective methods ofteaching while focusing on individual needs of each student.
- Bilingual in Hindi and English. Knowledge of MS office, Internet applications, Smart classes / Boards
- Teaching (Hindi / English)
- Academic Performance Development
- Student Development
- Curriculum development
- Counseling / Consultation
- Comprehensive problem solving abilities;
- Willingness to learn;
- Possessing excellent individual and teamwork spirit;
- Positive attitude and fast learner;
- Can adapt well to the changes and pressures in the work places.
April 2016-till date Delhi Public School Udaipur, Rajasthan as TGT Science
Key Result Areas
- Class teacher (class IX).
- Assisting coordinator in all the paper work, academics as well as disciplinary work.
- External exams in-charge.
- Remedial classes in-charge
- Taking class 7th Science and Class 9th Biology and Chemistry.
- Taken Evening classes for classes IX and X- BIOLOGY. (for boarders)
- 100% result. (VIII, IX and X).
- Positions in House Competitions- group dance (2nd), debate (1st), athletics (1st)
- Positions in class activities.
Aug. 2013 to Mar. 2016 Rich Harvest Public School, New Delhi as PGT Biology
Key Result Areas
- Class teacher (class X).
- Assisted coordinator in all the paper work, academics as well as disciplinary work of school.
- Assisted coordinator in all the paper work for CBSE.
- In-charge for annual exams, Floor, & Biology lab.
- During final practical, used to oversee all 3 labs- physics, chemistry and biology.
- Took classes of Science for class 10th and Biology classes for class 11th& 12th.
- 100% result given. (X, XI, XII).
- Zonals- second position in science skit, participated in nukkad natak, debates.
- Positions in House Competitions.
Jul. 2009 to March. 2010 Buddha Institute of Technology – Udaipur, Rajasthan.
- Conducted Classes for Sc. and M.Sc. Biotech students.
- Ed fromMohanlalSukhadiya University, Rajasthan, in 2011.
- Sc. in Bio-Technology from Bangalore University, Karnataka, in 2007.
- Sc. In Life Sciences from MohanlalSukhadiya University, Rajasthan, in 2005.
- PG Diploma in Bio-Informatics from Bangalore, Karnataka in 2008.
- Biochemical Technique- Quantification and biochemical estimation procedures, etc.
- Microbiological Techniques- Staining techniques, cell counting, industrial microbiology methods etc.
- Immunological Techniques- Gel electrophoresis, immunodiffussion, Blood grouping, RBC and WBC count,
Hemoglobin estimation, Dot ELISA, etc.
- Molecular Biology Techniques- Gene cloning techniques and other Biotechnological Techniques.
- Genetic and Cell Biological Techniques- Mitosis, Meiosis, Barr body, karyotyping, etc.
- Plant and Animal Tissue Culture Techniques
Conferences & Workshops Attended
- “JNARJANA” 2006 a national symposium on FRONTIER AREAS IN GENOMICS AND CLINICAL RESEARCH at, Oxford Educational Institute, Bommenahalli, Bangalore.
- BIOINTELLIGENCE 2010-THE in silico EXCELLENCE CENTER
Two days’ Workshop onGENE REGULATION ANALYSIS USING COMPUTATIONAL TOOLS
- Science Congress by CBSE Kaiynat Society. 2015.
- Effective teaching and classroom management.
- Smart class teaching by Educomp.
College Seminars Topics
- Transgenic Plants for Carbohydrate Modifications.
- Separation Techniques For Carbohydrates
- Conservation of Natural Resources.