Priyanka mishra m. phil english
- M. Phil in English Literature from Sri Venkateswara University in 2011.
- M.Ain English Literature from Bikaner University in 2008.
- Graduation (English Lit. History, Political Science, Punjabi, General Eng.)from MG.D.A.V College Bathinda in 2005.
- 12th (P.S.E.B) from MG.D.A.V College Bathinda in 2002.
- 10th (P.S.E.B) from M.H.R. Sr. Sec. School Bathinda in 1999.
A perspicacious, resourceful teaching professional with genuine interest in students; over 5 years of experience in the teaching field. I was associated with a reputed CBSE School in Lucknow, as anEnglishTeacher, details are following.
Vardaan International Academy, Lucknow (Affiliated to CBSE Board)
- Well versed with the latest curriculum and teaching methodology of CBSE.
- Since Apr 2016, I have been teaching English at reputed CBSE schools for Grade levels 8, 9, 10 & 11th in the CBSE curriculum which demands equal proficiency in English language learning skills such as Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking. I have been training students in all these skill areas and have achieved excellent out come.
- Can do much more than the conventional chalk-and-talk method using modern amenities including Smart / Digital Classes.
- Energetic, organized, positive and self motivated with the ability to speak and write effectively in English, Hindi & Punjabi.
- Ability to prepare lesson plans and deliver efficiently to the students.
- Strong interpersonal, intuitive, and leadership skills. Adaptable and efficient in work situations with changing responsibilities.
- Sensitive to students’ specialized and changing needs; proven ability to develop rapport with students.
- Excellent Classroom Management and student assessment skills.
- Excellent event management skills and compeered important school functions and events successfully.
- Have inculcated enough self confidence in m5y students to be competent public speakers.
- Conduct small group & individual class room activities with students based on differentiated learning needs to ensure all students are learning at full potential.
- Participate in ongoing staff training session.
S.D.S.N Degree College, Lucknow (Affiliated to Lucknow University)
Class B.A, as an English Lecturer from Jul 2012 to Sep 2013
- Worked as English lecturer for B.A. 1st, 2nd & final year student
Mahatma Hansraj Sr.Sec School , Bathinda
Class VIII to Class XIIEnglish Grammar and Literature from July 2008 to February 2011.
- Good subject knowledge and communication skill.
- Teaches English to Class VIII to XII students.
- Passionate and committed in teaching and education.
- Reviewed the educational records, provided guidance & coach as needed.
- Monitored, mentored & coach Students to ensure effective academic support.
- Assessed each child’s abilities and aptitude test results to ensure correct grade level placement.
- Analyzed and developed interventions for student that are based on effective learning theories and instructional strategies in order to meet the needs of student.
- Expertise in planning, Preparing and presenting lessons to students in an interesting and participative fashion.
- Supported staff to develop and maintain a relationship with the school attended by the student including its administrators and teachers.
- Setting objectives, goals and assignments to students and assessing, grading their work.
- Prepared administered and corrected tests; kept attendance and grade records.
- Prepared and implemented remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
- Increased completion rate of homework assignments by developing and implementing an ongoing reward system.
- Inspired a higher degree of parental involvement in student education through the use of daily reports, notebook check-in system, and telephone calls.